FZ Forum HID Projector Retrofit Group Buy

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
The group buy closed yesterday with 25 paid orders. All of the parts have been on order.

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

If you ordered COLORED (Red, Blue, or Green) angel eyes, they had to be special ordered. This means that for the ones early in the schedule with these on your retrofit. You may want to hold off on sending your headlight, unless you don't mind it sitting until the angel eyes come. I don't know how long they will be, a few weeks I think is what I have been told before. Please get in contact with me if you are on a time schedule or worried about your order being completed on time. I may have the colors on hand to be able to finish a few. No guarantees.

MotoZen

I love my headlight! Thanks Rabbit:

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Yeah, that looks really awesome...so glad to see something other than black paint!!

Now you can see how hard it is to capture those led rings. The yellow looks white in a couple of your pics.

Last edited:

MotoZen

Yeah, that looks really awesome...so glad to see something other than black paint!!

Now you can see how hard it is to capture those led rings. The yellow looks white in a couple of your pics.

I need to get a photographer friend to get some better shots. He has one of those fancy digital SLR cameras and actually knows how to use it. I only used my phone.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

BigD

Rabbit man, do you ship to the UK or know of an equally reputable retro fitter as yourself...?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Rabbit man, do you ship to the UK or know of an equally reputable retro fitter as yourself...?

No limits on shipping, buyer is responsible for shipping charges.

And what about shipping to Istanbul, Turkey?

See above.

The only issue you'll find is getting the headlight to me. A lot of international customers will opt to have me source an additional headlight, and retrofit that and send, to cut on high international shipping rates.