FwdFTW!!!

Rotaryknight

I used to hate on FWD cars since I have always owned a RWD car (mostly RX7s), but ever since I took my friends stock Integra TYPE R to the Track for some circuit racing...my hatred has died down. That and also the fastest cars in my local autox are mostly fwd....

master paper clip

I used to hate on FWD cars since I have always owned a RWD car (mostly RX7s), but ever since I took my friends stock Integra TYPE R to the Track for some circuit racing...my hatred has died down. That and also the fastest cars in my local autox are mostly fwd....

Lmao yeah good old type r will do that to you

alexk

Weekend Rider
As a former Honda Prelude owner and a Current 3-series and FZ8 owner, I can honestly say....

Gimme RWD.

FWD has its place, but I stayed on the track with the RWD machines I drove. (those images were of Brunchen on the Nurbergring Nordschliefe, and it eats FWD cars even more than RWD)

But, I've got a wacky idea I might just have to explore once electric bikes become more common... AWD motorcycles using hub motors for power and traction control...

That said... I want to tow a tow truck! =p

Last edited:

thach1130

But, I've got a wacky idea I might just have to explore once electric bikes become more common... AWD motorcycles using hub motors for power and traction control...

what you've mentioned have been dabbled with by the people of the electric bike forum. Some member have adapted a hybrid system for motorcycle too using front hub motor and ICE power rear. Some use dual electric hub motor for awd electric bike set up.

Discussion of electric traction control and differential have been discussed as well. But you are welcome to bring your insight to the forum.

Endless-sphere.com • Index page