FS: Pair of black Oberon Bar end mirrors

hxd148

For sale is a pair of black Oberon bar end mirrors that have been modified to fit into the oem bar end plugs. That means you dont have to remove the plugs from the bars. All you have to do is unscrew the stock bar ends and replace them with these. These mirrors are not made in china. These are actual Oberon bar ends made in the UK. These cost me $140 dollars new but bc they are modified I'm selling them for $70 shipped in the continental U.S for the pair. Please send payment via pay pal and take a look at the pics. Thanks.

hxd148

How about a price drop, $60 dollars shipped in the continental U.S. These mirrors are plug and play no mods are required to your bike. If you have any questions please drop me a line. Thanks.

a-rode

How about a price drop, $60 dollars shipped in the continental U.S. These mirrors are plug and play no mods are required to your bike. If you have any questions please drop me a line. Thanks.

After payday I may pick em up. Of they haven't sold.

F3NIX

No I love them. Just wanted a backup set of mirrors incase something happened thats all. The arrows are awesome...pricey but awesome