From Orange County, wassup!

minja714

SO... I popped in out of no where and posted some threads with pics up.

new here from Orange County, California. been on the fence about joining this site cause there was another forum up. finally jumped on this one.

my bike is from june and it already has nearly 4000 miles on it.

I want a rad grill, frame sliders, and a yoshi exhaust. OCsuper bike has yoshi's for sale for $470 (picked up and cash), does anyone know a better deal?

I want this rad cover too but it doesnt fit our bikes... yet.

Last edited:
H

Hoover

Forums are like that. For a rad cover, the Evotek one seems to be the best one around.
The other forum has a bunch of us on there, but it is even quieter.

I paid $355 for my Yosh. Stainless/ Carbon tip.

I can post the link if you are interested.

Is that your bike, unedited in the pic? Black adjustable forks, gold rims, flat black paint on the headlight covers, and the 2012 exhaust....

Must be the time difference ;)

Last edited:

minja714

I paid $355 for my Yosh. Stainless/ Carbon tip.

I can post the link if you are interested.

Is that your bike, unedited in the pic? Black adjustable forks, gold rims, flat black paint on the headlight covers, and the 2012 exhaust....

wow hey guys thanks for the replies and 470 USD is gonna be for carbon fiber, which i think is a good deal. 355 sounds good too for stainless steel, but i wanna go all the way to carbon fiber if there isnt any downsides to it.

and no its not my bike, thats actually a fz1 with a fz8 headlamp and different headlamp cover from a company in canada.

finally yes i want the radiator guard to protect the radiator for sure, but i want the side covers that covers up the radiator as well. just to cover up the radiator, the hoses and wires.

for the guard, im thinking evotech or something.

thanks again guys. im from the OC. if anyone is around then hit me up.