Friday the 13th Pt Dover

lancercanada

im going tmr with my buddies. we r meet ing at 401 and trafalger at the timmies south of 401. will be there around 8am then leaving 9:30 the lastest if u wanna meet with us

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
im going tmr with my buddies. we r meet ing at 401 and trafalger at the timmies south of 401. will be there around 8am then leaving 9:30 the lastest if u wanna meet with us

My buddy wants to leave a little earlier, but depending on what route we take we may cross paths. Don't wait for us though...

I saw your bike at Biker Boyz, I'll look for you there (amongst the 50,000 or so other people - lol!)

RD GUY

been going to dover for last 20 years,too many posers,and spectators who go just to get a t-shirt,hope you like walking and slow Harley traffic its quite the sideshow watch out for the po po ride programs every where ,enjoy and ride safe,i'll pass.

lancercanada

we be parked at one of the food trucks. just tell them the cops if they wont let you in that you are with ride 2 reach charity and park there the address is

30 crescent park
port dover on
N0A 1N0

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
we be parked at one of the food trucks. just tell them the cops if they wont let you in that you are with ride 2 reach charity and park there the address is

30 crescent park
port dover on
N0A 1N0

Sorry I didn't get to see you there, we parked out of town along the hwy and walked in. Walked around for a few hours and then headed outta there...