Forum Rules Two

H

Hoover

Jay,as you locked out your original thread, and I know why, please let me respond IN PUBLIC, to you here.

We all appreciate the job YOU have done here, and although it is obvious that the heart and soul of this forum, a large core group, may not neccesarily agree with recent events, I for one will respect your wishes and urge my cohorts, friends and forum buddies to bite their lips and do the same.

This is head and shoulders the best group of like minded souls on any forum I have ever been part of, and that includes the ones I am not only a Mod but also Admin on.

Keep up the good work bud.....
Besides, we have email and texting we use for the serious venting ;)

D

Deleted member 438

Jay,as you locked out your original thread, and I know why, please let me respond IN PUBLIC, to you here.

We all appreciate the job YOU have done here, and although it is obvious that the heart and soul of this forum, a large core group, may not neccesarily agree with recent events, I for one will respect your wishes and urge my cohorts, friends and forum buddies to bite their lips and do the same.

This is head and shoulders the best group of like minded souls on any forum I have ever been part of, and that includes the ones I am not only a Mod but also Admin on.

Keep up the good work bud.....
Besides, we have email and texting we use for the serious venting ;)

:agree:
Very well said, my brother.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Jay is a stand up guy, and I am fortunate that I met him through the FZ6R site, and we are friends on and off the forum. He has always done a great job, which is why when he asked me if I would help over here, I gladly accepted. He has always been a dedicated member on the sites that I am on. Keep it up Jay!

C

calscrazy

i believe 99.99% of the time things are pretty seamless for me. anytime that is the case on a forum it's because the admin does a good job of addressing things as they come up and most of the time privately with a quick email to who needs it. there are some forums i am a member of i dont frequent because of the constant argueing or just the general clowning around. the members and JAY do a great job of keeping fun and serious seperate.
i say great job to all and especially JAY!

Marthy

Really like to pop out and read thread and learn about the bike. Not quite sure what I would get but the FZ8 is on my short list. There's a lot of nice people here with great sense of humor.

After the FZ6R forum... you guys are the best! LOL