FOR SALE: 2013 forks, front brakes, front wheel.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
ALL ITEMS SOLD.......

Here you go guys, I did my r1 front end swap, now my like new 2013 forks, front brakes, and wheel with rotors, axle and axle spacers are up for sale.
Pm me with what you think is fair!

Parts are used, well taken care of with about 3600 miles.

Tire NOT included. It's off the rim now.

UPDATE!!!
Forks are sold
Brakes are used for a project
FRONT WHEEL STILL FOR SALE! 100$ plus shipping!

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Wooooahhh, I'd jump ON THIS, do you know if it'd be possible to retain use of the gold forks?

How much does a setup like this go for?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Wooooahhh, I'd jump ON THIS, do you know if it'd be possible to retain use of the gold forks?

How much does a setup like this go for?

I'm not sure I follow? You want to keep the gold forks...... But use the 2013 internals??

I don't think you can.....
Maybe I misunderstood.

I have a price in mind but I'd rather get best offers than no offers.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Yeah, sorry - that was vague. I'd like to keep on using my '12 forks cuz of the aesthetic but would love to adjust the damping by swapping out internals.

Anyways good luck with your sale!

Woody146

Banned
Yeah, sorry - that was vague. I'd like to keep on using my '12 forks cuz of the aesthetic but would love to adjust the damping by swapping out internals.

Anyways good luck with your sale!

I talked to yamaha dealer about the same thing..he said..if your gonna buy something..get ones that are full adjustable...currently in the market for affordable internals lol

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Well, I'll do the same thing I did with my power commander. Ill leave it on here for sale but I'll put it on ebay here in a few days.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Bump!

I would like 400$ for the forks
I would like 150$ for the wheel, spacers, rotors.
Brakes are possibly being used as a rear vmax brake project.....
:sinister:

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Bump price drop! I'm sick of sitting on these. Gotta make room in the garage for a new car maybe :D

Forks 250 + shipping
Wheel 100 + shipping

Come on guys...... Someone needs these :confused:

Btw the forks are over 400$ a piece brand new!

NoNine4me

I'm kinda with the other post; I just love the gold, Ohlins-looking fork outers. All the damping is handled in the sliders so you "should" be able to just swap the sliders and maintain the 2012 external, but that is just a GUESS. For the amount of trouble it would take, I don't know...maybe just bolt the 2013 setup on and be done with it. One could do some research with the service manual but it could be a real can of worms to try to mix and match.

Willasan

Bump price drop! I'm sick of sitting on these. Gotta make room in the garage for a new car maybe :D

Forks 250 + shipping
Wheel 100 + shipping

Come on guys...... Someone needs these :confused:

Btw the forks are over 400$ a piece brand new!

I'm willing to buy the forks if there are no problems with them. Do you have a shipping estimate? If you are willing to do 250 shipped I'll buy them today with PayPal. Please let me know. You can message me on here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Steve

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I can't say I've done it but the 10-12 fz8 can take the r1 and fz1 forks we no triple tree problems....

And my 2013 has r1 forks.....

So that would tell me it's allllllllllll the same.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I'm willing to buy the forks if there are no problems with them. Do you have a shipping estimate? If you are willing to do 250 shipped I'll buy them today with PayPal. Please let me know. You can message me on here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Steve

You pay shipping and I'd like you to buy the wheel......... But beggars can't be choosers.

I have another member wanting the items I have to get a hold of them and I will let you know their decision ASAP.

I'm in 22968 va

Willasan

You pay shipping and I'd like you to buy the wheel......... But beggars can't be choosers.

I have another member wanting the items I have to get a hold of them and I will let you know their decision ASAP.

I'm in 22968 va

Let me know if that goes through or not. I'm in California.