Ermax Air Scoops

I found a website and was hoping to see if anybody would be interested for the Ermax air scoops.

Yamaha FZ8 2010-2012 Ermax Radiator Scoops (Pair) from Demon Bikes - motorcycle performance parts and accessories

I have never tried to start a group buy, but maybe if I had some numbers of people willing to buy, I could get ahold of somebody to see what they would be willing to do.

I can tell you the price as of right now translates to about $104 US on their website, while the shipping is what is killer at $130.

e11charlie

Holy sweet mother of god!!!! Is it transported in the cleavage of a woman with DDD breasts and come with a hummer?

I found motomachines.com is the official US distributor out of Virginia. They have a base price of $171.07 and the discount is based ont he amount that I order. The problem is he is ordering today from Ermax, so consider the 171.07 as worst case scenario. There is also an unpainted version available for $108 roughly.

I also can look into getting them painted at a local PPG in town. Only thing is trying to color match may be interesting as obviously I only own 1 FZ8 (2012).

Last edited: