EOS Frame Sliders

hypo

OES Frame Sliders

WOW.

got a little quarterly bonus and thought I'd go ahead and get frame sliders for the just in cases... pulled the trigger around 2pm Friday November 4th...

Around 6pm Friday I checked my email and the USPS tracking email came through that the shipping printout had been done. Figured it would take til next Friday to get to me... I checked the tracking info at work today and it had made it to the post office in my town already!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!????????

And here I sit watching the highlights before Monday Night Football with the box with my frame sliders on the table!!!!

Its probably a small shop, but these guys are FAST on the turn around!!!!

Frame Sliders

THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE OES!!!

:rockon::woot:

Last edited:

Jordan

The sliders themselves are also quite good, I've already fitted a pair... and then gone for a slide, and destroyed that pair... and now I have a second set waiting for when I get my bike back from the shop :eek:

FZER

Avid Rider
They look like the ones I'm getting too. I like the fact that they are a little bigger than most. Can't hurt... Plus I know they did a pretty good job on your bike.

Hypo did you go for the 1 3/4" or 2"?

Last edited:

Trek

Would there be any significant advantage to getting the larger diameter? A quarter inch doesn't seem that big of a difference, but I feel there must be some reason for offering two sizes.

hypo

I just T-Boned a deer last weekend, and my bike SLID DOWN THE HIGHWAY on a frame slider and the can (exhaust).... I went with the extra quarter inch, and it ate up about half the frame slider for a fifty foot slide. the entire OTHER side of my bike was in pristine condition (except where the deer/my body tore up the mirrors/headlight etc.)

I say go thicker. :) my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Trek

I picked up some of these last week and they are awesome.
Unfortunately I also got the swing arm spool sliders and the bolts for them are far too large for the holes on the swing arm.

hypo

I picked up some of these last week and they are awesome.
Unfortunately I also got the swing arm spool sliders and the bolts for them are far too large for the holes on the swing arm.

EMAIL THEM... they are very fast and very responsive.

Arkous

How many sliders are you supposed to install on each side of the bike? I saw a picture of a what I think was a Speed Triple and it looked like it had 2 sliders per side of the bike.

Ott

How many sliders are you supposed to install on each side of the bike? I saw a picture of a what I think was a Speed Triple and it looked like it had 2 sliders per side of the bike.

One frame slider per side. Many also install rear axle spools, which serve as sliders and a place to use a lift.