DPM race warrior front fairing

jassilamba

I finally received my DPM front race warrior fairing from Disting Vente d'accessoires et équipements motos . The I ordered on the 26th of June, and I had it here in the US on the 7th of July, so no complaints on the shipping speed.

Quality- 10/10

The fairing or screen is made from Aluminum, and is laser cut. The fit and finish of the product was spot on. Actually pictures do not do it any justice.

Installation - 2/10 (1 being easiest, and 10 being hard)

The installation is pretty easy, the fairing installs on top of the factory fairing. . You do need to remove the headlight side fairing (or whatever you wanna call it). Its held in place by a single screw in the bottom front. Once the screw is out, just slide it down and out.

Looks - 10/10

I know looks are a very personal topic, but I think that this is one of the best looking fairings out there.

Functionality - 9/10

I'm 5'7", 175 lbs so this is from my perspective. With the screen installed, I now barely get any wind on my chest area. Its able to deflect the wind to almost about the top of my helmet now. Highway drive to work feels better now. Overall it deflects enough air to make it a more relaxed ride.

Here are some pics:

Hope this helps anyone else wondering about this product.

Last edited:

Umyaya

I like the look but can't justify the 200 dollars for it... Not sure how well windscreens work.