Damn Dogs!!

mavpsa

Damn PEOPLE!!

I guess this would be more for city dwellers. I live in NYC and parking here is tough! I usually park my bike on the sidewalk, so i can chain it up to a pole. Parking on the street is generally not a good idea, simply b/c people will try to fit their car in the smallest spot imaginable and will knock which ever bike is in front or behind it. Also, in this city, bikes are stolen a lot!!!

So, i park on the sidewalk but the downside is are the freaking people w/their damn dogs!!!! Time and time again, i go to pull off the cover to find my hands drenched in urine! Freakin people. i caught this lady one time, who just let hear dog throw the leg up and pee on my bike. I ripped that lady at new ahole and all she said was, "what do u want me to do". I didn't know what to say. her response just infuriated me to the point where i just had to walk away. if she had a set, i would've just dropped her on the spot.

I have two dogs myself and i never let them pee on other peoples property. the damn nerve of some people!!!

ok, rant over.

Last edited:

bighurt35

People are stupid and rude! Pepper spray will take care of that problem. You have more control than I would of had with the woman.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Thread should be called "Damn people". Dogs are only as good as the direction given them by the master. Must suck to have a dog in the City, and to have to find a place for the dog to go pee/poo.

mavpsa

ur right! DAMN PEOPLE!!

i live in front of a 600 acre wild park in the city, the most northern tip of the city. its beautiful: full of walking trails, cliffs overlooking the hudson over to the palisades, etc. they think the park is their backyard: i have a doberman and a minipinscher. I don't think i could ever afford to give them anything bigger than .00000000005 of an acre lol.

Last edited:

mavpsa

People are stupid and rude! Pepper spray will take care of that problem. You have more control than I would of had with the woman.

yeah, it really sucks. sucks even when i'm washing the bike b/c sometimes they get the rear or front rim and it dries up. so when i wash the wheels down, i just get that nasty urine smell.

hypo

I've only directed my dog to pee on ONE car, due to its owners. I refuse to let him pee on anyones yard or fence, and I'm pretty sure its something he learned somewhere , because he REFUSES TO take a dump ANYWHERE but his own backyard... unless he's been crated for too long and didn't go before we took off.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I've only directed my dog to pee on ONE car, due to its owners. I refuse to let him pee on anyones yard or fence, and I'm pretty sure its something he learned somewhere , because he REFUSES TO take a dump ANYWHERE but his own backyard... unless he's been crated for too long and didn't go before we took off.

Me personally, I would have followed her to her car and pissed on her door handle.

That sucks though....the nerve of some people.

Last edited: