crashes

djcecil

i can say from a nice spill that thoes framsliders and spool on left side of bike saved the cases, headlight scratched and some plastic is messed up, but now i have a reason to paint. bent the hell out of the bolts holding them, cases have tiny marks. passing this on if anyone was curious if they would keep the oil in the engine. bent the hell out of the shifter, but straightened out and it is still a daily rider and my gear keep tattoos on the arms and lips on the face, but there are battle scars on my "streetfighter" and helmet

http://www.oesaccessories.com/FZ8.html

at least the new pipe still has not shown up and it did not get a scar from this weekend

but our bike is fun as hell, i have been riding it very hard back on smooth country roads with hardly any cars and tons of fun corners. error was mine thinking that i had popped up on an intersection with a stop sign and tried 70-0 in too short a distance. fortunatly where i play there is dirt and fields right off the road so damage is minimal.

Last edited:

DownhomeMoto

Bummer to hear about your get off. good thing your an ATGATT rider!

Good luck on the repairs, and thanks for the link on the sliders that on the top of my list of Mods.