COTA

C

calscrazy

anybody going to the april motogp race in austin. i will be there in turn 15 section 12. i will be sitting with abunch of ducati riders. staying in elgin,tx for the weekend. talking to the lady at the track and she said reserve seating is almost completely gone. holiday inn in elgin isnt a bad place. you will be about 30 mins from track and its only $120 a night. close enough to go to austin for fun but far enough to where you dont have to deal with it. plus they arent charging the "special event" fees.

C

calscrazy

anyone anyone bueller bueller............

guess i am the only one going. i will be forced to represent the fz8 community. this might not end well. then again it will be funny when a fz8 is leading abunch of ducs!

D

Deleted member 438

I bet that's going to be an amazing experience.

H

Hoover

I belong to a Formula 1 group here in Madison. We meet at a local pub to watch all the F1 races live.
About 30 members went to C O T A for the GP last year and everyone of them said that it was the best spectator circuit they had ever been to.
And remember, we have Road America a mere 100 miles away.
That is some serious competion.

C

calscrazy

i have heard that from several folks here that went to the F1 race. i have been to VIR, Seca, Miller and Barber so we shall see how it compares. of course this is my first motogp event. usually it's AMA which i think is pretty good racing at a very good price especially the 600 class.
i cant wait to watch moto3 and moto2 those two classes both offer really good racing.

atx8

My friend and I are thinking about going to this. $90 a ticket and $30 for parking my keep me from this event as I'm not sure that price is for seats. I think it may be sitting on the grass? Then again, it may just go on the credit card lol. :D

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I just picked up tickets!! very excite.

Just gotta figure out the flight and the hotel. damn it. lol

RD GUY

Ive been to a shit load of races over the years but I have to say The ISILE OF MAN was the best so far.

alexk

Weekend Rider
I won't be going to the race, but I'd be happy to meet you for a burger or something while you're in Elgin. PM me if that sounds like fun.