corbin seat

RD GUY

here is my corbin story,ordered seat nov 15 2012,got them to mail it to me to save the ups ripoff,told me seat was done dec 21 2012 and would ship in new year due to holidays,called them jan 16 told me it was sent,waited...,called again on jan22 told it was sent waited again called again feb 7 again told it was sent,feb8 got comfermaton it was finaly sent ,called them to ask why i was told it was sent so manytimes they couldnt give me a straight answer,keep in mind its been 3 months then the guy on the phone told me whats the big deal you live in canada,still waiting,I sure I will never buy a corbin again.

H

Hoover

here is my corbin story,ordered seat nov 15 2012,got them to mail it to me to save the ups ripoff,told me seat was done dec 21 2012 and would ship in new year due to holidays,called them jan 16 told me it was sent,waited...,called again on jan22 told it was sent waited again called again feb 7 again told it was sent,feb8 got comfermaton it was finaly sent ,called them to ask why i was told it was sent so manytimes they couldnt give me a straight answer,keep in mind its been 3 months then the guy on the phone told me whats the big deal you live in canada,still waiting,I sure I will never buy a corbin again.

I have heard this before about Corbin. It's almost like they think they are the only manufacturer of a/m seats and can treat you accordingly.

I'd have told him to go fuck himself if he'd said that to me.

C

calscrazy

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:25 PM
To: Dimond III, Rich
Subject: RE: MotorcycleCloseouts order 346147 - Astars shoe warranty - RESPONSE REQUESTED

Rich,

Thought I would check in again since it has been a couple of weeks. Have you received replacement shoes yet?

If we can be of further service, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Customer Service - AJ
MotorcycleCloseouts, L.L.C.
14123 Earthworks Drive
Smithville, MO 64089
816-532-3696
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST M-F
[email protected]

Nope, I still have a box with the old ones.

I boxed them up with the return authorization # on all sides, with the invoice you re-sent me included (Thanks!), and addressed and return addressed it appropriately.
I left it on the front porch with a sign “FOR UPS PICK UP” (which has worked in the past for call tags).

A week later it was still there…

So I called UPS: They said a “label” had been created, but no “pickup” ordered, and if I wanted the truck to come by it would be $10+ to make that happen.
I said “no”.

Due to my schedule I went to a UPS/FedEX place a few days later… but they had moved.
I went to the new address in their old window: There is no business at the new address (yet?...)

A few more days went by…

Today I tracked down a UPS “Store”, brought the package and the label “tracking #” with me.
They said even though they are “UPS Store” they can’t print labels, and maybe I should try to find the trucking hub, and maybe they can help.

So there am: Bad shoes in a box and three wasted afternoons running around Arlington trying to find someone who wants them.

At this point if Alpinestars sent me five new pairs, a hooker, and an ounce of pure Columbian cocaine, I don’t think I’d ever do business with them again.

The amount of frustration I’ve brought into my life with a pair of sneakers is unprecedented.
-Rich D.

That's what a friend of mine sent. I watched him type it and press send. I wish I could have seen their face when reading it.

RD GUY

well got my seat today after it got sent to the wrong address lucky for me the guy at the post office was a bike guy or it would of got sent back to corbin ! but there more tried to install but guess what ? it didnt fit,the tounge was a 1/4" to wide,I guess I will call corbin and bitch some more.