Calling all UK FZ8/Fazer8 bikers

BigD

Would love to do santa pod but I'm off working for a mate. Damn. The things we do for friends hey lol..I'm still up for 14th mset if anyone is...?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nando

Hi Big D,

14th June wise, lets keep it in the diary between us for now. I may have to cancel but if its just the two of us, we can have a ride around anyway

Later

pino600

Hi all, my name is Pino. I live just north of Bury in Lancashire. I've had my White Fazer 8 just about two years and have done almost 15000 mls on it. Great machine although stock suspension quite poor. Does anyone live around here?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

nando

Hi Guys / Big D

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it on the 14/06... lets try and book something for late June! See if we can also get any additional riders out with us!

Apologies but till the next one

Later
N

greenturbo

Hi All,

Please contact me of you own an FZ8 or Fazer8 in the UK.
I've had my bike since September 2011 and now covered 4,500 miles in the beauty and have a few tales to tell. I'd like to get a community started and maybe arrange a meet/rideout/tour for all of us.

Thanks,

Dunc (Panther)

:welcome:

im not in the uk, but i have a fazer8

HeresMyMind

this is probably the best place to post this:

I am trying to convert my fz8 front end to the fazer8 end found in the UK. does anyone want to swap? or can they get me the parts? I'll pay shipping both ways!

-B