Calling all UK FZ8/Fazer8 bikers

FZ8.UK

FZ8 seem

To be coming more popular these days in the UK, I have a 2011 White 1,800 miles, Ixil pipe. Cheshire homed

Senior

Hey all, new to the Reading area and looking for some bikers close by to show me the area.
My first bike but find crossing in my youth, finally at 33 did my full test. Done a fair bit of riding around Wales but would be good to meet up with any locals.

Cheers Garreth

Hi Garreth,
If you're up for some further training and a great social riding scene have a think about joining Thames Vale Advanced Motorcyclists. www.TVAM.org . The next full club meet is in Wokingham at St Crispins school 9am Sunday 17th November, where you can come along and have a free no obligation riding assessment from one of our highly skilled observers. When you join up you'll find that there is a ride out most weekends and even a sub group based in Reading. We ride all sorts of bikes, I'm on an FZ6 Fazer at the moment, but we have the full mix of supersports, sport tourers, nakeds, adventure, retro, cruisers, really anything goes ...... Best thing I ever did was to join as I get so much more enjoyment from riding down to the extra skills I've learnt (and I'm far safer too), Do hope you can come along,
Regards Simon

Sent from my HTC One on Vodafone 4G using Tapatalk 2

Panther

au contraire

I started this thread and feel obliged to say "long live this forum and this bike that has given me so much". Would like to organise a meet for fellow owners. Happy Easter!

BigD

I started this thread and feel obliged to say "long live this forum and this bike that has given me so much". Would like to organise a meet for fellow owners. Happy Easter!

I pick up my first tomorrow and as a new rider it would be great to have a meet with lots of the Brit riders on here..

FZ8 is a lovely bike indeed and i CANNOT wait until this afternoon to pick it up :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

nando

deposit down for Fazer8

Hey Guys,

Good to see a UK Forum for Fazer 8 owners. I have put a deposit down for a 2011 Fazer 8 and am picking it up next week!

I'm based in London.

Looking forward to it and will post picks once I have it. Ace Cafe always a good place to meet?

Laters

BigD

I'm based in Sandhurst. .be great to meet some fellow FZ8ers. ..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BigD

ace cafe...def one of the places on my list to visit...fazer/fz8 meet there would be good soon! would be my first official meet!

BigD

Well count me in...I am the only person I know with one so just waiting on others local on here.....

FZ82011

Hello All,

Im James from Surrey, got my FZ8 last October picked it up from Newcastle. First ride on it was 308miles and loved it despite it pissing down. Got it with only 781miles on the clock so managed to double that within the first few days. I see alot of FZ1s but have only ever seen one other FZ8 does anyone on here live or go to Boxhill in Dorking or Newlands Corner at the top of Albury Downs?? Would love to see some others around.

Cheers guys and if there are any girls

BigD

Hi. I'm in Berkshire and loving being out on the fz8 in the weather this week, was even able to wash and clean her today. £5 muc off bike spray works a charm!

nando

Hey Guys,

Wow, it does look like there's a handful of us hence propose an initial meet?

I was thinking Ace Cafe as there is something always going on over there on a Saturday or Sunday sunny day, hence could be a good starting point for all of us?

How about around Saturday June 14th at Ace Cafe? Or does Sunday morning work best due to traffic etc?

We could do a 10am ish breakfast thing. I'm open to suggestions and working on a date that works for everyone. If there is a particular event that the majority wants to go to, give us all a shout. Thought I would put this as a starting point

Later
Nando

Marco46

Hi All
I do the every day run through delightful London traffic. Just got my nearly new Fazer800, moved up from a T Max.
Love it...
If anyone passes me by, then do give me hoot...

Marco...:)

BigD

Hey Guys,

Wow, it does look like there's a handful of us hence propose an initial meet?

I was thinking Ace Cafe as there is something always going on over there on a Saturday or Sunday sunny day, hence could be a good starting point for all of us?

How about around Saturday June 14th at Ace Cafe? Or does Sunday morning work best due to traffic etc?

We could do a 10am ish breakfast thing. I'm open to suggestions and working on a date that works for everyone. If there is a particular event that the majority wants to go to, give us all a shout. Thought I would put this as a starting point

Later
Nando

Count me in! i'm off that weekend so happy days, morning is def better as on the 14th 6pm - 11pm is the Mitsubishi FTO annual owners club meet.

Names list of attendees started for you :scared:

1) Nando
2) Big D

popeye

I.O.M TT.

Booking isle of man TT 2015.
Go see how much better the go's!
Anyone for a race ova the mountain?

nando

Hi Popeye,

Thanks for the TT 2015 offer, I have always wanted to go but not sure I can do it this year or next (due to my type of work). However, I reckon in the next 3-5 years its a must! Will keep your offer in mind though, thanks

nando

Hi All,

Looks like BigD and I are the only ones? I was on the LondonBikers website and found the following things going on that may be worthwhile doing instead of the planned 14th June trip:

BMF Peterborough Motorcule show on 16th-18th May (could do Saturday 17th)
BMF show 16th-18th May
BMF PETERBOROUGH MOTORCYCLE SHOW » The BMF Bike Shows » British Motorcyclists Federation (bmf)

Drag race your own bike all day for £25 (Saturday 21st June)
Santa Pod Drag Racing weekend 21st. June
Santa Pod Raceway - Calendar

Thought I would add the official and also the LondonBikers link, as either way you or us can go in a bigger group. The drag racing is in the midlands hence could work for everyone across the country.

Anyway, give me a shout if interested

Later
Nando