Calling all UK FZ8/Fazer8 bikers

carpe diem

Hi
Getting my 2010 Fazer 8 this week. Live in New Forest so anyone round this way want to hook up for a ride, or if you're passing and fancy a cuppa, just PM me.

b8ppj

Hi All,

Just collected my new fazer8 today, very cold ride home but the deal was great from Arnolds at Burton on Trent :)
They have white,black and blue bikes in stock all brand new (not pre reg) so full 2 year warrenty and £6499.00 otr :eek:

I had a test ride the other week (they were the only dealer i spoke to who offered me a test ride) liked the bike , did the deal on a white bike. Also had a few extras (with a bit of discount) touring screen, centre stand (hate paddock stands) tank pad and tail tidy and colour coded lower cowlings (part of the deal):cool:

Already fitted a titanium Leo Vince exhaust as the standard can looks pants (like most standard cans)

Just waiting for the frost and road salt to go away before i start using it :cool:

Phil

mac89

Hello all, recently brought my fz8. It's a CMC special based on Kenny Roberts colours of black and yellow. Live in derby and hope to here from you.
Mac

mac89

Already fitted a titanium Leo Vince exhaust as the standard can looks pants (like most standard cans)

Hi have you got a video for the sound because am interested changing mine, and if you don't mind was it expensive? Did you stay stainless steel or carbon fibre look?

b8ppj

Hi have you got a video for the sound because am interested changing mine, and if you don't mind was it expensive? Did you stay stainless steel or carbon fibre look?

I fitted it yesterday and was very good quality :cool:

I went for titanium can with carbon tip, it was brand new on ebay for £250 buy it now, so cheap or cheaper than a stainless steel one :eek:

I went on youtube for sound clips just type in fz8 or fazer 8 akro / leo vince
I have kept the db killer in as sounds nice :cool:

Phil

mac89

Cool hopfully christmas will bring money in to buy one. Am waiting for my camera back of the missus so i can load some pics. K thanks again Greg

C

Camo

Hello all, recently brought my fz8. It's a CMC special based on Kenny Roberts colours of black and yellow. Live in derby and hope to here from you.
Mac
It'd be cool if you'd post up a few pics!

ian1953

Fazer 8

Hi all, im in Liverpool, my bike is the White model with Gold wheels, i do most of my riding around North Yorshire, but always up for a scenery change, so maybe sort summit out when the weater starts to pick up, my biking buddy is also a Fazer 8 owner in Blue

Cheers...Ian

Last edited:

Motogpmad

Hi all. Not so new to the forum as i joined a few months ago. Its taken me this long to log in again as i forgot my password. Tried resetting but the stupid word thing got the better of me. You type in what it says but its never right. Ended up creating a new profile.

Anyway... my name is mark and i live in Wednesbury, west midlands (just off junction 9 M6). Owned my FZ8 for around a year now and love it to bits. I bought it new and got a cracking deal. It came with the full dress up kit ie: akro carbon can, seat cowl, fly screen, bottom fairing, tail tidy and dinky winkers all for £6995 OTR. Since ive had the bike i have fitted renthal bars in black, titax stubby levers in black and a few stickers here and there.

I have owned bikes nearly all my life including RD400, CX500, Xl500, Tl1000r, triumph bonni, triumph tr6, Zx7r tracker. I opted for the FZ8 as i fealt the riding position would be more confy for me as i have trouble with my wrists (both broken in accidents during track days) I love bike racing of any kind but motogp is my main passion.

I work as a tech op at Nestle in Tutbury. I see a few of you guys are from around that area so hopefully get to meet up for some ride outs in the summer.

I hope this gives you some idea about me and hopefully get to know you all in time.

Cheers, Mark

Motogpmad

Pictures taken a few months ago. Haven't taken pics of levers or bars yet. only just got them for christmas.

mac89

Looks good, I do like the bottom fairing, but not on the cost ha. I just can't wait for the weather to pick up!

ian1953

Hi Mark
Do you know if the tail tidy is the one Yamaha have for sale on the uk site, cos i like the look of yours, have looked at a couple on internet, but cant make my mind up ( old age ) :D

Cheers...Ian

Motogpmad

Hi Mark
Do you know if the tail tidy is the one Yamaha have for sale on the uk site, cos i like the look of yours, have looked at a couple on internet, but cant make my mind up ( old age ) :D

Cheers...Ian

I think so mate. It is genuine yamaha part fitted before the bike was delivered.

Hope this helps.

:D

Gaffa

Fazer8 2013

Hey all, new to the Reading area and looking for some bikers close by to show me the area.
My first bike but find crossing in my youth, finally at 33 did my full test. Done a fair bit of riding around Wales but would be good to meet up with any locals.

Cheers Garreth