Calling all UK FZ8/Fazer8 bikers

Panther

Hi All,

Please contact me of you own an FZ8 or Fazer8 in the UK.
I've had my bike since September 2011 and now covered 4,500 miles in the beauty and have a few tales to tell. I'd like to get a community started and maybe arrange a meet/rideout/tour for all of us.

Thanks,

Dunc (Panther)

:welcome:

Fast Fattie

Hi Dunc,
I am joining the fold as of next Thursday, picking mine up then. Have previously had fz6 fazer, but now waiting for my new FZ8 in blue... Let's hope I can buy some petrol still by then??
Cheers

AndyP

Hi guys

I'm part exchanging my FZ6 Fazer for a Fazer 8 in white this weekend. I am Cardiff based.

Cheers

besy

new fz8

Hi all just got a new fz8 unfared and pick it up on tuesday.

Any advice for a newby, previous bike was a cbr6 to lightly different.

Have any of u met up and gone for a ride as if o I'm interested?

besy

Its good with me, a little way out to meet up on a sunday....

What you doing there and where are you?

H

Hoover

Its good with me, a little way out to meet up on a sunday....

What you doing there and where are you?

Came here 21 years ago, never went home.
From Leamington Spa originally, now in Madison, Wisconsin. Much like living in Warwickshire, except there is work and here and most are people are cheerfull and upbeat.
Getting Bovril is a right chore though ;);)

besy

Bovril

Just down the road from me, I'm in Derby so pretty much on the border of Warwickshire. Some good roads round here / there, a444 to name one.

Umm Bovril not so difficult for me 12 miles from Burton, and they live on that stuff, if you want i'll send you some.

impostor1981

I could show you some nice roads in Warwickshire. I am from Coventry and know pretty much every twistie around here in a 50 miles radius.

impostor1981

Ok no probs we ll have to hook up some day when weather gets a bit better I ll take you for a nice couple of hours trip ;-) just pm me when you feel like ;-)

H

Hoover

I could show you some nice roads in Warwickshire. I am from Coventry and know pretty much every twistie around here in a 50 miles radius.

Where in Cov do you live?
My last house in UK was in Alderman's Green. I used to hang out at The General Wolfe. Worked for a Recovery company at Corley Services.

impostor1981

Wyken buddy. Did u do heavy vehicles recovery?
Oh and Gen Wolfe got closed down last year and now its an Indian restaurant, ehhhhh bloody recession ;-)

H

Hoover

Wyken buddy. Did u do heavy vehicles recovery?
Oh and Gen Wolfe got closed down last year and now its an Indian restaurant, ehhhhh bloody recession ;-)

That frigging blows about the Wolfey. Used to watch a ton of great bands rehearse there. Specials, Selector, Beat, Hazel O'Connor even.

I worked for Cowan Recovery doing Heavy and Light recovery, then Harvey's.
I still talk to Harvey every once in a while.

jess24845030

Hi back on a bike for the first time in about 4 years had my fz8 a few months now did 1000 miles in the first couple of weeks but due to work the our great british weather still only have 1800 on the clock. live down in sunny Goucester.

HeadFX

Hi my name is Richard and I'm new to the FZ8 fold :) I have a Black FZ8n, bought it new a couple of weeks ago... still only have about 350 miles on the clock! I'm in the middle of getting a new shed built for it so I can polish and tinker over the winter. I live in Gloucester too Jess :p

I've owned a '99 R1 for the last three years and although I loved nearly everything about it I couldn't stand the riding position any longer!! The Fz8 is sooo much easier to ride :)

Fizzer8

Fz8 owner from Manchester, still yet to see any other fz8s about. Only clocked 800 miles due to forks needing replacement. Will hopefully be driving down to brightona in 2 weeks for the charity gathering.

HeadFX

Fizzer8, I saw that you said you haven't seen another one yet.... my boss liked the look of my bike and so they'll soon be two Black FZ8s in the same car park :)

Gokul

Blue Fazer8, My first ride after passing my test last month -already done 900 miles. based in Peterborough