Brake Lines

Anyone have any experience with Galfer stainless steel brake lines for the FZ8? I tried searching the Forum but this Tapatalk app sucks. Or maybe another recommended brand for braided steel lines?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

esapper95

Anyone have any experience with Galfer stainless steel brake lines for the FZ8? I tried searching the Forum but this Tapatalk app sucks. Or maybe another recommended brand for braided steel lines?

I have Venhill front and rear lines. I love them. My only complaint would be that the brake will engage slightly before it hits the switch for the rear brake light.

Keach

A lot of us bought spiegler a while ago and all seemed happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response guys, anyone try blue lines...if you have a picture and can attach it that will greatly appreciated!

Keach

Can't help you there. I went with black and red fittings cause they were overstocked and like 50% off. Painted the red fittings black lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myklobe

I also went Venhill, mainly because they offered black end connectors and smoke lines (for my gray and black FZ8), not the chrome ends that others did. Very solid. Very responsive. I think you'll get the same feel out of any decent steel braided brake lines. Really comes down to color choice / personal preference in styles. 20170414_192812.jpg20170414_211332.jpg20170429_143723.jpg