Blinker relay?

dabner

Does anyone else have a small round rubber bungee under their rear seat that doesn't seem to suit a purpose?

Woody146

Banned
Does anyone else have a small round rubber bungee under their rear seat that doesn't seem to suit a purpose?

I used it to bundle all the wires from my fender eliminator/ LEDs

Or you could strap your wallet or phone there so your tail won't eat it

MotoZen

This bungee... it looks like it was meant to hold down something U shaped and relatively flat.

I have it too, and also have no clue what it's for, if it's "for" anything.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Flip

Does anyone have a pic of where the blinker relay is??? I just ordered an led flasher relay to replace the stock one after I just installed a set of high tech speed zepto signals on the front and my motodynamic tail is flashing fast, by the way these zepto signals are the tits, all aluminum anodized matte black and the brightest led's I've ever seen, oh and made in America, I'll post pics when they're working right!!!

Keach

Does anyone have a pic of where the blinker relay is??? I just ordered an led flasher relay to replace the stock one after I just installed a set of high tech speed zepto signals on the front and my motodynamic tail is flashing fast, by the way these zepto signals are the tits, all aluminum anodized matte black and the brightest led's I've ever seen, oh and made in America, I'll post pics when they're working right!!!

It is the gray and red little box in the picture on the right side. (The original is all black)If you take off the seat mount that is between the front and back seat it is easier to get to. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421761966.092820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk