Blaster x tail light

BigD

Hey y'all

Has anyone on here fitted the Blaster x led tail light to their rides?

pics? reviews? alternatives?

in the UK and looking to replace the incredibly dull led bulb in the tail light and the rear indicators also...These seems like a great set up to sort the lot...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

HeresMyMind

they are ebay chinese ones, u can find them for liek 30$ (US) shipped from china, dont buy the 145$ one from custom LED. These also arent as bright as the motodynamics and dont have the brake flasher / blinker style.

-B

BigD

The Blaster x is a lot brighter than moto dynamic and does have the brake flasher/blinker......made in the states too not China...

HeresMyMind

must be replicas... there are 120312300 of them on ebay identical to the "blaster". I stand corrected. :-D

-B

ridingtiger

I have installed one this year. It truly is plug & play. I especially like the brake alert function. Looks way better than the OEM turn signals. I'm my case I had to keep the stock mud guard to accommodate the supports for my sidecases, but it would be even better with a tail tidy. I'll upload pics as soon as I get the chance.

BigD

I have installed one this year. It truly is plug & play. I especially like the brake alert function. Looks way better than the OEM turn signals. I'm my case I had to keep the stock mud guard to accommodate the supports for my sidecases, but it would be even better with a tail tidy. I'll upload pics as soon as I get the chance.

greeat stuff! and yes please pics ASAP! or maybe pics now if you can ha :)

BigD

Not as bright as the blaster x and has had more failure rates too. think I'm going for the blaster x...

MotoZen

I have the motodynamic and haven't had any problems. It's obviously a matter of opinion, but I really don't like the led array that is in the blaster x.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

BigD

I have the motodynamic and haven't had any problems. It's obviously a matter of opinion, but I really don't like the led array that is in the blaster x.

you mean that you can sort of see the layout?
pics or vid of yours if you don't mind...?

MotoZen

you mean that you can sort of see the layout?
pics or vid of yours if you don't mind...?

I'll try to get more detailed pics and maybe a vid before I leave work, but here are these for now. (I obviously got the smoked version) You can also search YouTube, there are a few videos there.

BigD

Hmmmm I'm just so undecided. If only we could have them side by side to see the difference actually on the bike.
trying to decide if worth the extra money as blaster x is like double the price but happy to pay if a better product and the cost is worth it.

BigD

I'll try to get more detailed pics and maybe a vid before I leave work, but here are these for now. (I obviously got the smoked version) You can also search YouTube, there are a few videos there.

over the pond with all that glorious sunshine, how do you rate the flashers in the daylight? highly visible? same for stop light with flashes.....

DanS

Commuter
over the pond with all that glorious sunshine, how do you rate the flashers in the daylight? highly visible? same for stop light with flashes.....

I have the Motodynamic also, I would say highly visible. The brake light flashes really gets the attention of the cages behind you! I noticed an immediate difference looking in my mirrors that the cars behind me back off sooner.

bpassmore8

great stuff thank you so much!

Did you buy the control switch too or just the tail light?

in the day light none of my friends can even see my brake light come on so this is a must for safety reasons! :)

I just bought the light. I am off tomorrow so I will try and get a better video/pics for you