BikerBoyz 10

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I decided at the last minute to check out the BikerBoyz 10 event yesterday at Woodbine mall. Saw an FZ8 there, didn't have a chance to meet the owner.

Yamaha had what they claimed as the only FZ09 in Canada, apparently it didn't even have a serial number (I didn't check), sat on it, a lot skinnier than ours, felt pretty light... might have to take one for a test drive when they hit the dealers...

thach1130

Is that what we can expect to see for the aftermarket windscreen? Looks pretty nice. Still think the turn signal should be lower.

xXAvroArrowXx

I agree. Signal lights (also the tail light) looks misplaced. I like the windscreen, would be even nicer dark and came stock, the headlight/gauge cluster looks unfinished without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I should have snapped some more photos of it... not much of a "gauge cluster", doesn't even have the RPM gauge, only an LCD display just a little larger than what's on ours...

Also, exhaust doesn't look like it can be easily modified, and tail light/license holder is mounted in a weird way, aftermarket may take some time to come out with a tail tidy....