Balancing Tires - Dynabeads!

hypo

I used these in my cruiser, and I know that we have some clean freaks out there who don't like having those ugly stick on magnets on their rims... I installed them myself in less than 10 minutes a tire, and the results were fantastic. Just wanted to share.

Dyna Beads for Motorcycle Riders and Dealers

Dyna Beads dynamically balance tires on the move, resulting in a smoother ride, and one that lasts the life of the tire.

Dyna Beads are small ceramic spheres, high in density and perfectly smooth, that travel inside the tire to locate themselves opposite heavy points to eliminate out-of-balance motion.

The result for your customer is not only a smoother ride, but a better look - Dyna Beads eliminate the need for spoke or stick-on weights applied to those beautiful alloys. They can be used with tubes or tubeless tires, and work for scooters as well.
here's the fitment chart for bikes:

Tire Balancing Charts for Light Truck, Commercial and Motorcycles

Last edited:

hypo

nope. motorcycle beads are TINY... lemme post a pic. hold up.

this is how much you put in the front tire... they have to fit through the stem, so they gotta be small. twisting the handlebars/front tire back and forth makes more noise on the ground than these things inside.

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
have you used these yet? i'm VERY interested in these as i'm a rather addicted rider that doesn't quit or wait for snow and salt to get off the streets.

every bike i've had the wheel weights (the clip, not the weight, that's lead) have rusted and this would very effectively eliminate that.

these would also make it possible to mount my own tires in the future.

hypo

I used them in my cruiser, and got the motorcycle kit that came with 4oz I think? 2 bags of 2oz that is half of one of those bags. really easy to install, and definitely beat the freakin weights all over my wire rims. Definitely going to use them on my FZ8.

Last edited:

Harrywz

Dealer I got my bike from uses a product called "Ride-On" Its a liquid that constantly balances your tires plus it seals small punctures. Bike seems to be riding smooth, no balance issues.

D

DJK1505

I have used balance beads for several years. I have them in my jeep with 37" super swampers and it rides great, my dodge 3500 has BFG 35's on it and it drives smooth as glass, and all of my bikes have them in them. These are the best thing since sliced bread, you never have to balance the tire again. Its a perfect balance even as the tire wears down. The only thing I have noticed is, in my truck around 7-9mph the front left tire I can kinda feel a little something, but its only for a second, at most, and then smooth as glass.

DJ

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
My uncle uses these things in his VTX. He says they're great. Many people have said the same thing about them. Has anyone heard anything bad about them yet?