Awesome visor cleaner

Shorted

So I was fed up with having to carry a spray bottle or having to stop at a gas station and clean my helmet visor with that nasty water, so I started doing some research and saw this product. I ordered and used it this past weekend and I was very impressed. Cheap product, fits in my jacket's pocket and it works great, all the mosquitos are gone in seconds! I ordered from eBay, it took 2 weeks since apparently there is nobody in US that sells it, only in Europe..totally worth it though. Thought I share since I can't be the only frustrated rider with a visor full of dead mosquitos and not able to see very well. If you use something similar, please post up and let us know. Thank you and ride safe everyone!

dart1963

Super Moderator
How would this hold up with mirrored lenses? Looks like it is somewhat abrasive material.

it is... Product Compatibility Notice

they are relying on the surface being cleaned to be made of an anti-scratch material... if the mirror claims anti-scratch (which it should, but may not), you'd be ok...

I wonder though, what's so special about this product vs. just putting a damp microfiber cloth inside a zip lock bag (which is what I've been doing for years now as the bugs in VA do get bad).

Shorted

How would this hold up with mirrored lenses? Looks like it is somewhat abrasive material.

That's exactly what I thought..I was reading about it and it said "for every type of visor"(only the outside) so I went ahead and tried it. It is not abrasive at all. Very soft sponge that you wet it and put inside that zip lock bag and use it as needed.

Shorted

it is... Product Compatibility Notice

they are relying on the surface being cleaned to be made of an anti-scratch material... if the mirror claims anti-scratch (which it should, but may not), you'd be ok...

I wonder though, what's so special about this product vs. just putting a damp microfiber cloth inside a zip lock bag (which is what I've been doing for years now as the bugs in VA do get bad).

Good question, I can say that very small in size and after you use the wet sponge, you use the cloth that comes with it and there is no streaks at all. It gives a nice, clean finish.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I use the same spray wash and polish stuff on my bike as I do on my visor lol works great and cleans bugs and beads water FTW!