ASV Levers

minja714

So the application is done and the ASV levers are a go. Dave will take orders when he comes back on the 10th of this December. Im posting this up right now to collect names and so people can think about them right now incase you were on the fence about new levers or Chinese ones.

**PRICING** *edit for non group buy sell**

F3 Short or long 146 (red dials) shipped
+ $20 for gold or black dials
shipping to Canada is 28 =(

Last edited:

stross13

levers

i am intrested in the levers i would want some all black if that would be possible but they look nice

minja714

i am intrested in the levers i would want some all black if that would be possible but they look nice

yes more people more! im gonna get prices coming up on the 10th and that might be more concrete and have people responding more.

minja714

Pricing is in and Dave has our prices for this one batch. After this then thats it

Levers C5 levers are $95 each
Levers for F3 are $68 each so 136 a pair
Shipping in USA is + $10
Shipping to Canada +$28
Colored dials are + $15 (black or gold)

Lever set with red dials 146 shipped
Lever set with colored dials 161 shipped

minja714

In for shorties with red dials. Who/when do I pay?

good question, this is my first group buy i ever setted up. kinda excited about it and i forgot about that. so im gonna pm u guys that are interested, the email cause this is a limited time offer. Less than 10 cause asv has a strict resale policy of not reselling below 10% retail.

Last edited:

minja714

So this is it? no more right? im gonna close this group buy and move on to the rearsets.

we all got lives here people, and its time to move on.

D

Deleted member 438

So this is it? no more right? im gonna close this group buy and move on to the rearsets.

we all got lives here people, and its time to move on.

I agree, lets get on with the rearsets.

minja714

okay, its not bad for a group buy of 7ish people, if you guys can pick the levers up in Huntington Beach then you wont be charged 10 dollars shipping.

If there was more people, the prices could have been a bit better. The the feeler had been up for a nearly a month so I think im good to close this now.

thank you to the guys who ordered this with me, making this group buy happen. post pics!

now... lets move on to rearsets.

minja714

when you guts get your levers, send me thanks, and post pics to make em jealous!

anyone who wants levers afterwards will have to e-mail [email protected]

im not sure what his prices are after this batch of group buys but i had this up for a month.

GROUP BUY CLOSED