are satans adapters still availalbe?

Robotin

hey guys,

currently own a 2013 FZ8 and to make a long story short, i need to rebuild my front forks and instead of doing a stock rebuild i am looking into ways to upgrade, and since im doing the front forks, i might as well look into upgrading the rear too.

i have an R1 rear shock off of a 14 R1, are the R1 adapters still available? if so where can i acquire one?

also looking into the fronts, i found some threads about R1 forks, and from what i have found if you have the forks with the front wheel, brakes, and everything it will basically be a plug-n-play swap. is this true?

all advice is appreciated, as well as other suspension upgrades you have had great success with, looking forward to hear from yall!

-Robert

Satan666

So Many Questions . . .

hey guys,

currently own a 2013 FZ8 and to make a long story short, i need to rebuild my front forks and instead of doing a stock rebuild i am looking into ways to upgrade, and since im doing the front forks, i might as well look into upgrading the rear too.

i have an R1 rear shock off of a 14 R1, are the R1 adapters still available? if so where can i acquire one?

also looking into the fronts, i found some threads about R1 forks, and from what i have found if you have the forks with the front wheel, brakes, and everything it will basically be a plug-n-play swap. is this true?

all advice is appreciated, as well as other suspension upgrades you have had great success with, looking forward to hear from yall!

-Robert

I have a few adapters left, PM for info. Requires '04-'08 R1 shock. R1 Shocks from '09 & up have higher reservoir and require relocation of voltage regulator.

Many R1 fork options - search here and FZ1OA Message Board - Powered by vBulletin. Generally speaking you have it right. Some years require different fender. Consider R1 Master Cylinder & teflon lines.

The Sniper

I have a few adapters left, PM for info. Requires '04-'08 R1 shock. R1 Shocks from '09 & up have higher reservoir and require relocation of voltage regulator.

Many R1 fork options - search here and FZ1OA Message Board - Powered by vBulletin. Generally speaking you have it right. Some years require different fender. Consider R1 Master Cylinder & teflon lines.

I would really like to purchase one as well thanks. I'm based in Australia. Do you have an email contact please.