Anyone near Los Angeles?

Leorenzo

n8kdfz8

Yes it seems like everyone here in the west coast is into super sport bikes. I myself had an 05 gsxr 600 but using it as a daily commuter just kills your energy! I had it for 2 years and sat in the garage the last 7 months because I just got tired of getting tired! I ended up buying a 2013 fz8 a month ago and I love it!! IT IS REALLY A ONE OF A KIND HERE IN THE WEST COAST!

That is so true! I myself was in market for R6 and fortunantly being able to ride friends sportbikes. I was so tired after as if im holding that push up position the whole ride. I sound whimpy LOL. But im sad to say i still want want. LOL

n8kdfz8

I would like this meet to happen as well i live in gardena, ca. then again im on a very tight schedule with a family of 3 little ones and a crazy rotating shift schedule (from nights to days/ working every other set of weekends):( But if the time and perfect amount of notice it can happen.

F3NIX

Nice man. Where did you get that windshield and for how much? Does it make a difference at high speeds? Also, I live 15 minutes from Culver City. Seems like you were riding on the 10 west maybe near la cinega?

Yeah whats up with the windshield...does it help at high speeds? Is that a Givi?