Anyone from UK?

BigD

I would love to go on any meets in the future but am busy on the 14th which is a shame as I love the atmosphere at the ace.

I've heard bad things lately about the atmosphere at ace cafe.
What area are you in? we have a group on Facebook (2 in fact, mixed bikes of which most sports and just me on the FZ8) where we regularly arrange meets. some nutters in the groups of course but some (some meaning me) arent as crazy or fast so all good. :)

Last edited:

funnelli

I've heard bad things lately about the atmosphere at ace cafe.
What area are you in? we have a group on Facebook (2 in fact, mixed bikes of which most sports and just me on the FZ8) where we regularly arrange meets. some nutters in the groups of course but some (some meaning me) arent as crazy or fast so all good. :)

West Kent, tonbridge just south of London,
Will be going to box hill Saturday late p.m with a buddy on a speed triple,
Am definitely interested in your Facebook group as I would really like get out and meet more like minded people, if you could pass details of the group that would be great, thanks

BigD

West Kent, tonbridge just south of London,
Will be going to box hill Saturday late p.m with a buddy on a speed triple,
Am definitely interested in your Facebook group as I would really like get out and meet more like minded people, if you could pass details of the group that would be great, thanks

What's your facebook name and i will add you to the group...
Think some of the lads are going to B hill saturday too so you could meet up, we are out a lot on ride outs that are meant to be 5 mins and end up all day into the eve ha!

b8ppj

What's your facebook name and i will add you to the group...
Think some of the lads are going to B hill saturday too so you could meet up, we are out a lot on ride outs that are meant to be 5 mins and end up all day into the eve ha!

Facebook Philip Johnson

For Facebook group please :)

BigD

The under section is broke top and bottom (carbon wrapped bit) in next pic too not just the top bit you can see:

Last edited: