Any fellow Long Island NY riders?

FZ8Panda

Dang, saw only one other local rider in another thread... Only two of us on the island on this forum???...

RoadKill

1. stay out of the five boroughs nothing but shitty roads and traffic as you know im sure.

northern long island along the coast is nice though.

FZ8Panda

Cool to see some fellow FZ8 riders in the vicinity of NYC/LI area. Would be cool to do a meet sometime and maybe do a ride/grab a bite to eat deal. As Roadkill stated, if your coming from the city, the north shore roads would be a good choice. If anyone is ever planning on going out to Montauk or Orient Pt let me know. I'm way out in eastern LI suffolk. I have ridden in the city a couple times and I do have to agree about the traffic. Not that I stayed stuck in traffic for long. :) But, it was a cool change from the open roads out here. Hope to catch some of y'all sometime. Ride safe!

Enzod123

whats going on guys im from queens i would love to know some good spots to ride around in longisland

I just did this ride. Southern state east to Meadowbrook south to Ocean parkway east all the way out to the Robert Moses north. RM turns into the Saktikos still going north. Then 25a west through Northport, Huntington, Cold Spring Harbor and Oyster Bay. Then 106 north into Hicksville to pickup the northern state west. Nice ride. Killed a couple of hours.

I really want to get up to Bear Mountain. Haven't been in years. Any takers ?

schmittz

I just did this ride. Southern state east to Meadowbrook south to Ocean parkway east all the way out to the Robert Moses north. RM turns into the Saktikos still going north. Then 25a west through Northport, Huntington, Cold Spring Harbor and Oyster Bay. Then 106 north into Hicksville to pickup the northern state west. Nice ride. Killed a couple of hours.

I really want to get up to Bear Mountain. Haven't been in years. Any takers ?

I'm game

xamu

do you guys only ride in LI? I live right across the GW in Jersey and would meet up if you were going north.

"you gotta be a lil crazy to stay sane..."