Any CT riders here

860Rider

Id be up for a local ride. Like most Id need some notice.

I'm part of a YouTube community of motovlogges. We'll riding down through NY next weekend. FZ8Panda here on the forum is part of it. I'll be meeting him next weekend. Should be a good time. Aside from that I don't have anything booked.

kmill

Nice.... What kind of NY ride are you guys doing? What day is that one?

Most Sundays I either take a ride to Kent CT or head over to the Newburgh Water front right over the Newburgh/Beacon Bridge but go the back way through Brewster and Lake Carmel.....

Are you guys into the twisties or more of a relaxed ride?

860Rider

Nice.... What kind of NY ride are you guys doing? What day is that one?

Most Sundays I either take a ride to Kent CT or head over to the Newburgh Water front right over the Newburgh/Beacon Bridge but go the back way through Brewster and Lake Carmel.....

Are you guys into the twisties or more of a relaxed ride?

We're reserved to stay at the Rockville Centre Inn in NY, I want to say LI. We're about 60 reserved for the RT, hotel and dinner. I did not plan the event but Im friends with the guys that did, and its a combo of twisties and relaxed riding because we have all types of motorcycles, riding, experience and comfort levels. I prefer the twisties personally and usually ride Rt 20 through Granby to 8, to 7, to 23. Its a nice 2+hr ride with challenges at a "spirited" pace and the cars have been SUPER bike friendly waving myself +5 riders by.

Im not familiar with the Kent area but I have read that's some good riding that way.

860Rider

Did you get accepted? me and steve are planning another 40+ bike ride to Mount Greylock Mid August.

-B

I did thank you! That would be fun! Date pending. I have a business trip, then on vacation around the same time. I'll look for it and see if I can make it. Thank you!!

Tony

kmill

.... was thinking about taking a ride to the new "Cycle Gear" store front opening in white plains tomorrow. Anyone interested, if it doesnt rain, would leave from Danbury 1:00-1:30