All the cool kids are doing it!!! **Premium and Elite Membership drive**

shadowman

Oddly enough, I just did that this morning. I was having my coffee, checking in and reading new posts. I thought about how much entertainment and information I have already gleaned from this site, and thought to myself "that's well worth $15".

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to do that. I figure for all the information I have gotten from here it's money well spent!

cambo

Avid Rider
40 bucks is the least I could do to support this site. The wealth of knowledge and advice I've received on here has easily saved me ten-fold in error/bad decision costs.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
40 bucks is the least I could do to support this site. The wealth of knowledge and advice I've received on here has easily saved me ten-fold in error/bad decision costs.

Same! Lifetime Statusss!

Hi JSP, as a token of my thankfulness for letting me do the forum decals, I can extend Elite Members another "perk" of a special "elite version" of the forum decal if that sounds like something you would like to do! Just let me know how and if I can make the fz8-forum experience better with the decals.

Last edited:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Same! Lifetime Statusss!

Hi JSP, as a token of my thankfulness for letting me do the forum decals, I can extend Elite Members another "perk" of a special "elite version" of the forum decal if that sounds like something you would like to do! Just let me know how and if I can make the fz8-forum experience better with the decals.

That would be cool, since I'm lifetime now too!

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Same! Lifetime Statusss!

Ewww......Elite Status stickers, me likes:D

JSP

Administrator
Bumpin it up.

And a big thank you to those that have joined!!! You guys make the site what it is. ;)

DanS

Commuter
I agree completely... add one more lifer