A place to store PCV maps

F

Fazed

Can we have a place where we can store maps for the PCV on the FZ8 site?

While I don't mind receiving PM's and emailing out the maps I have, it would be more convenient for the person wanting the map to go to an area to download it. That way they can have it immediately, rather than waiting for me or another member to email them.

I don't know the logistics behind doing something like this (costs, storage, bandwidth,etc) and I appreciate that this will need to be considered in the decision.

socal

we could use dropbox. it is a free online file sharing where one person owns the folder and can invite people through email to it. then all users can edit the info, update or download the files. I use it for big analysis reports all the time. I can do it if you want. let me know.

F

Fazed

also fazed how loud is the mivv, im thinking about one.

If the FZ8 forum gods can manage hosting the maps on this forum then that is preferable. It's good to have all the resources in one location.

If you want to know how loud the Mivv would be take your current muffler off and start the bike. The Mivv would be only very sightly quieter.

F

Fazed

Ok as I have had no response from the forum gods, I'm going to set up the dropbox thing that Socal metioned.