A miraculous chain lubricant !

dombat

Hi to All,:tup:

I want to know if someone had already used a dry and colorless lubricant with P.T.F.E. (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), also called Teflon.

“Profi Products“ (a German brand) make one ; the name is "Profi Dry Lube".

Tests about it show that the chain remains clean but greased, and no projections on the rim ; but it need put this on new chain or very clean chain to be effective.

I found this one in a french store "MotoAxxe", and this product is imported in France from Germany by "Bihr" (about 18 € for 400 ml spray).

For moment, I’d not try it, because I actually used an other product similar (I think and I hope !) ; the brand is “WD40“ and name is “3- EN-UN“ .

My question is : does someone kwow this product and had already used it (I speak about “Profi Dry Lube“, of course) ?

Thank you for yours possible answers and bye !:confused:

master paper clip

I'm using the DuPont Teflon chain lube and it works great, even after heavy rain fall an riding down my buddy dirt driveway there is never dirt on my chain, always clean and lubed

Spyder Eye

I'm using the DuPont Teflon chain lube and it works great, even after heavy rain fall an riding down my buddy dirt driveway there is never dirt on my chain, always clean and lubed

+1 on Dupont Chain Saver and it is readily available at most Walmart stores on the cheap. Also, Dupont's Chain Degreaser (usually sold next to chain saver) is also a phenomenal product.

Jwood9

Dupont here as well! it does well, especially if you leave it over night. Haven't tried anything else yet because I'm happy with it.

ticks

Is the DuPont one the wet liquid kind..? I used that for awhile but wasn't quite convinced as I've never heard from other riders feedback.

So it IS as good as they say....

JSP

Administrator
Is the DuPont one the wet liquid kind..? I used that for awhile but wasn't quite convinced as I've never heard from other riders feedback.

So it IS as good as they say....

Yes it goes on wet and dries like a wax. Love the stuff and its cheap.