A few pictures today

b8ppj

Managed to get a hour on the bike today as the weather has been so bad since i picked my bike up in November last year :eek: its now got 160 mile on the clock :rolleyes:

Extras include :

Yamaha Parts:

White lower cowlings
Touring screen (not fitted but will be for France)
Centre stand
Tail tidy (small spec)
Tank pad

R&G Parts:

Hugger
Engine crash bungs

EP:

Rad guard

Leo vince :

Titanium can with insert (loud enough)

Other bits :

Black fender extender
Gold/black levers
clear indicators (in the post as i type)
Ram bar mount for my garmin sat nav
12 V charging socket for sat nav / trickle charger
Frame plugs (needed frimming and for extra belt and braces i used some black silicon sealent to ensure they stay put)
GIPRO gear indicator not fitted yet

Phil

b8ppj

:)Looks nice now, Image Works graffix as your from Derbyshire?

Yes it was the Image works at Ilkeston, i did originaly see a bike at CMC Clay Cross with the kit (minus the front mudguard graphic) and was told they did them, so a e mail to Graham there and it was sorted , dropped the bike off and left it with them for a couple of days until it was ready for collection well happy with the result and the service from Image works :cool:

Stumpy

Mine was done at the same place, they're only 5 minutes from my house as well, letting them have mine over winter for a couple of days as there getting it lacquered over for me

b8ppj

What colour is yours ? What did you have done

Live just down the road in Long Eaton (13 years before at Ilkeston 1 mile from them) but moving in 2 weeks to Oakwood :cool:

b8ppj

Looks nice without going over the top :cool:

I bought my bike from Arnolds at Burton on Trent, very helpful and they was the only dealer i spoke to who offered me a test ride !!!
Happy with the service from them, good px price and got mine for £6500 otr :)

Stumpy

Yes the service I got at Daybrook was second to none as well. Some short levers on mine then finished I think:)