2015 blank cafe racer!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I don't understand the appeal at all. But then again - my tastes are pretty unrefined.

I imagine this is something like a fine wine. I'm more of a gatorade type person.

NoNine4me

I don't understand the appeal at all. But then again - my tastes are pretty unrefined.

I imagine this is something like a fine wine. I'm more of a gatorade type person.
Retros are returning; Honda's CB1100 is a good example. This thing looks pretty cool, I'm sure it would be really fun to ride. I wonder about the kickstart only feature, though. But there is a whole "steam punk" revival going on right now and a lot of the younger urban motorcyclists love the old Jap stuff. So this hits all the right notes, but instead of being a restoral or a custom "vintage" build, it's brand-new. The price is right, I think they will sell pretty well.

I may have to have one!

npeifer2308

I am a huge fan of cafe racers but I usually lean more towards the more modern styles. It's a very nice looking bike though but needs to be stripped down a little more to be a true cafe racer imop, but that's what customization is for I guess. Can't go wrong with the 66mpg's though.

Rotaryknight

I am liking it.
THe price...not so much lol, though its better to get a brand new bike and mod it, then say get a 20+ year old one and fixing everything.

MotoZen

For what this bike costs, I could probably do a complete rebuild on my cb750 and have a brand new bike anyway. It's not quite the same as new, but it would be completely custom and a 750 inline 4.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Woody146

Banned
I'll still take my bike and a Harley all day...8 for the turns and speed..Harley for crusin and the bitches..the whole reason I have a bike is to go fast(Ricky bobby accent :usa::yes:)

NoNine4me

pretty cool.
pick one up 1500 cheaper next winter
That's an excellent plan...maybe 2K cheaper. You never know. But the Honda GB500 ended up being a cult bike and kept its value pretty good over the years. This bike interests me but I really can't justify it at all.