2013 FZ1

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Bought this on Saturday at Roadside Motorsports in VT.... Rode it 211 miles home to NH and wrenched for 12 hours on Sunday to move almost all my mods and ECU with Ivan's flash over from the 2009 FZ1.

Brand new, stage IV mods, flashed and running really sweet! I still cannot open it up yet until she's broken in.

Soon up for sale is a 2009 Cobalt Blue FZ1. PM me if you are already interested. I did have a low speed off and will share all of the damage report to interested parties. It is is all cosmetic, the bike does NOT have a salvage title and I own it outright. I've already replaced several of the scuffed parts.

Here's the 2009 with all I took off it (All OEM parts going back on)

...and the 2013 how she sits as of today.

Rotaryknight

nice.

On the street, everytime I see a Gen 2 FZ1 I keep thinking its a FZ8 when seeing it from behind or from the side, untill I get to the front and I see the headlights.

Love that blue

FZ1inNH

Administrator
They are cut from the same mold so it's easy to mix up. I've done the same with the FZ8... wondering if someone put a naked kit on the FZ1.

Last night, I returned nearly all of the 2009 to OEM stock. She fired right up and sounds strangely quiet with the stock cannon. There are a couple mods I cannot/will not remove. Not taking off the power outlet (marine-grade cigarette plug) or the Symtec grip heaters. The rest of the bike will be stock when it's put up for sale.

The 2013 is running flawlessly with the mods installed... just need to finish the break-in so I can really open it up.

I think I'm obsessed with Cobalt Blue... :eek: :D