2012 Preview - Ultimate Motorcycling

gearjunky13

Well as much as i think this bikes best color is the absence of color (black) i do think the add of some thing to brake up the black is a good thing and that the red and white dosent look to bad to me but i wonder what it would look like black and gold

Black Widow

Avid Rider
The Red and White does not suit the naked FZ8. I am glad i got the 2011, the gray is O.K, but the black is downrite Sinister looking, a perfect match for this streetfighter.

gearjunky13

The Red and White does not suit the naked FZ8. I am glad i got the 2011, the gray is O.K, but the black is downrite Sinister looking, a perfect match for this streetfighter.

Agreed, unless thay come out with somthing darker,
its just to bad ass as a black silhouette on the horizon

marko

I have a 2012 in the Matte Black and it looks awsome.....got the first one sold at Beaumont Motorcycles in sunny So Cal....the guy who put it together was even in love with the way it performs and handles.

RangerG

Now if the 2012 Moto GP retro scheme was available on the FZ8 Fazer.............I'd have to give it serious consideration!

FZER

Avid Rider
I love the mean look of the 12. I do wish the rear spring matched the front, but just the coil.

Wieb27

2012 MOTO GP

That scheme looks awesome! Don't let these other guys fool you!

D

DJK1505

The red and white with the gold does not look that good in my opinion. If it had black forks it would look a lot better. The matte looks OK, I really like the black!

Flat black with some clear coated black is the best color IMHO!!!

DJ