2010 FZ8 for sale...

sinclap2

Lazy
I don't think they'll truly appreciate anything till they're adults looking back.
But I'm sure they'll have a huge grin on their dial come Xmas day when they're fanging around a few acres at grandpas house ;)

Geez you're a good Dad! I remember doing the same thing when I was kid.

C

Camo

Lol, thanks mate.
I'm looking at a part trade part finance deal on two spanking new 50's and a secondhand bike for myself...shame I still owe money on the 8 or I'd be able to keep it.

mrthompson

ever thought of ktm? a freind of mine use to run the pw50s then they went to ktm because he got a good deal. after racing it a couple times of racing it he was super impressed with how well it did and held up.

C

Camo

The KTM pro50 is what all the kids end up on once they establish the basic skills.
I'll need a second job to run two of them lol

C

Camo

Not cheap here, though second hand maybe a little different.

My FZ8 is still up for grabs... Get it before I track it and decide to keep it!

C

Camo

Still looking for a buyer. Plenty looking and asking questions but no one out there wants my baby?

C

Camo

Looks like I'm keeping my 8.
Grabbing one bike for my boys to share and learn on then I'll buy a second bigger bike for my eldest in 6 months or so.

Tell you what though, our bikes have shite resale value and nobody is buying.
I have my add still up but the bike is staying in my hands ;) unless of course someone wants to pay huge money for it lol.

Not sure anyone gives to farks really but there it is anynway

master paper clip

That's good cause I don't think I would be able to live with my self if I sold my bike... urs has a lot of work and time put into it glad its staying where it belongs

Glovik

Glad you're keeping/staying Camo! Awesome that it works out you can still help the kids! Cheers!

W

WARPTH

I have my add still up but the bike is staying in my hands ;) unless of course someone wants to pay huge money for it lol.

seems like australian motorcyclists are still in this meat head mind set that the only bikes worth having are the ones covered in tupperware...

H

Hoover

Looks like I'm keeping my 8.
Grabbing one bike for my boys to share and learn on then I'll buy a second bigger bike for my eldest in 6 months or so.

Not sure anyone gives to farks really but there it is anynway

I give two ferks mate. Glad you are keeping it. Now I can continue hurling abuse at ya!

:poke::poke::poke::nana::nana:

F

Fazed

seems like australian motorcyclists are still in this meat head mind set that the only bikes worth having are the ones covered in tupperware...

Agreed. Personally I like being able to see the engine and even though I got the version with the little fairing (for practical reasons), I prefer the look of the naked version.

The low resale of these bikes is most likely due to Yamaha recently (maybe still) doing a run out sale of $9990 for the FZ8N.

Great to hear your keeping the bike and the kids aren't missing out as well.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Awesome Camo!! I hate selling vehicles, you always take a hit. I guess that's why i have 6 of them. anyways glad to hear your keeping it!