2010 FZ8 for sale...

C

Camo

Yup, I'm selling my baby.... All solid offers considered.
Gotta get my kids setup on dirt bikes (trailer needed as well) so the 8 has to go.
I'll likely end up on a high mileage, cheap as, honda blackbird or something similar until we buy a house later next year.... It hurt to admit defeat but unfortunately the sacrifice had to be made as i can't afford to keep it and get my kids on bikes. I just couldn't swing the funds no matter how I bent or rearranged the budget :(
This being a responsible adult shit is overrated lol. But, it'll be cool to see my kids have what I couldn't when I was growing up.

The 8 just had a full service and I've all but stopped riding it aside from going to work and back.

D

DJK1505

damn man, too bad you dont live closer. I have three dirt bikes, all from 60's to 80's sitting in the back shed. Sorry to hear you are selling your bike!!!!!!

But the kids will be happy to get thier own bikes Im sure.

Yeah this whole responsibility thing is just bull SH**!!!! LMAO

DJ

Guillaume

Yup, I'm selling my baby.... All solid offers considered.
Gotta get my kids setup on dirt bikes (trailer needed as well) so the 8 has to go.
I'll likely end up on a high mileage, cheap as, honda blackbird or something similar until we buy a house later next year.... It hurt to admit defeat but unfortunately the sacrifice had to be made as i can't afford to keep it and get my kids on bikes. I just couldn't swing the funds no matter how I bent or rearranged the budget :(
This being a responsible adult shit is overrated lol. But, it'll be cool to see my kids have what I couldn't when I was growing up.

The 8 just had a full service and I've all but stopped riding it aside from going to work and back.

Damn I wish I could buy the gold wheels...

D

Deleted member 438

It'll be sad to see you go. Looks like somebody is get a bad ass FZ8 in AU. Are you gonna hit the track before you let it go?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
It's all a well schemed plot to rid you of your baby, those little scoundrels;)
Good on you camo, I also wished and think I accomplished the same.

C

Camo

We will miss you mate. Stay in touch ya daft bugger.

I've only thrown the 8 up for sale, not my membership or my iPad.... I'll still be trawling through the boards here unfortunately for some ;)
It may not even sell.
If it doesn't sell, I may have to look at a trade type thing at a dealer?
Or I'll keep it and start robbing the local drug dealers for the cash I need lol.

I did see Yamaha had some deals on at the moment but come November, they'll have all the Xmas specials on kids bikes.

And DD sold or not come November, I'm hitting the track riding whatever I have in the garage. My mechanic and a few others are heading down on the 27th and the plan is to use my trackday voucher then.
If worst comes to worst, I'll track my mates cbr.
I think i'll probably have till the 20th to book in at the latest.
I'll just have to edit my add afterwards if I'm still on the 8 haha..

Last edited:
F

Fazed

What about chinese dirt bikes? They are very cheap and are not as bad as everyone makes out to be. Cheap enough to keep the 8 :)

C

Camo

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Chinese things. Yami or Honda...maybe one of each?

W

WARPTH

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Chinese things. Yami or Honda...maybe one of each?

I bought one of those chinese bangers for my wife to learn to ride on. Ive actually hammered the crap out of it. They actually are not that bad. And parts are so cheap!!!!!
the thing is, a thumpstar 125 u get brand new for 800 and a yz125 or a ttr110 is like 4-6k now i dont think your kids are going to think theyr 3 -5 k better. Unless you plan on racing them at a motorcross club...

W

WARPTH

my mates in the market for a new bike so i showed him yours on bikesales lol ;)

sinclap2

Lazy
Far out, esp after all the effort you've put into bike too! See, this is what keep saying to my friends...what are kids good for? :jk:

I hope they appreciate what you're doing!:D

C

Camo

I don't think they'll truly appreciate anything till they're adults looking back.
But I'm sure they'll have a huge grin on their dial come Xmas day when they're fanging around a few acres at grandpas house ;)